Virgin Trains wants to make sure they’re continuing to support small businesses across the UK in the right way. So, to help them improve further by delivering the products and services that you need they’d appreciate your views.
They’d be grateful if you could spare a few minutes of your valuable time to complete our short survey by clicking on the link below. In return, you’ll be entered into a draw to win one of 5 pairs of First Class tickets they’re giving away. Thanks!
Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents only (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 16 years or over except employees of Virgin Trains and their families, affiliated companies, suppliers, agents and anyone professionally associated with the promotion.
2. The prize draw will include entrants who completed and submitted the survey before Friday 10 July 2015.
3. Five winners will receive one pair of Virgin Trains First Class tickets.
4. Virgin Trains First Class travel is only valid in the UK on the West Coast Mainline. View a network map here.
5. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the draw date.
7. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 14 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
8. The prize must be used by the winner, before 31 December 2017.
9. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
10. Prize excludes accommodation, any additional food & drinks not included as part of First Class onboard service, taxis, transport and any associated costs and expenses (unless otherwise specified).
11. Virgin Trains will not take responsibility for any lost tickets – replacements cannot be issued.
12. By entering, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity that the Promoter may require.
13. Virgin Trains endeavours to ensure that the information on the site is accurate but makes no representations or warranties as to accuracy and accepts no liability for the same.
14. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside the control of the promoter may interfere with the operation of the Website.
15.Virgin Trains reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions, information materials and notices on this site from time to time or to temporarily or permanently discontinue the site or any part of it from time to time without prior notice should circumstances make this unavoidable. You should review the terms and conditions each time you visit this site.
17.In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
18. Virgin Trains does not control all sites linked to the site and shall have no liability for the same.
19. To receive the names and counties of the winners please send a stamped address envelope to: First Class survey Ticket Giveaway, North Wing Offices, Marketing, Euston Station, London, NW1 2HS, UK.
20 Judges decision is final.
21. Promoters – Virgin Trains: The Battleship Building, 179 Harrow Road, London, W2 6NB.
22. Full terms and conditions of travel tickets are available on our website or by calling 03445 56 56 50.